The application phase for the year 2021 is over! To stay informed about the 27th edition of the Competition in 2022, please fill in the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The CCE concept
This initiative is carried out with the support of the Government of Monaco, the technical collaboration of the Economic Development Department, the Welcome Office and the support of Athos Partners, Crédit Agricole Monaco, SMT, Gordon S. Blair and generous JCEM partners. It also highlights promising projects and creates synergies with investors, potential partners, business leaders and personalities in Monaco’s economic centre.
The purpose of the CCE
Designed to help and support entrepreneurs in their establishment in the Principality of Monaco, the CCE has already led to several business success stories. Last year, the e-commerce platform doux village won the first place, but it is also worth noting that Carlo, Athos Partners, Papyrus, Bookvideo, Le Teashop and My Marketing Xperience are among the former winners.
The candidate must be:
- Project leader.
- Between 18 and 40 years old (current calendar year).
- Owner of at least 33% of the company’s capital if already incorporated, or for future registration.
- Manager or future manager of the company, which needs to meet the conditions for exercising an activity in the Principality.
- All projects or companies submitted must comply with Monegasque regulations and intend to establish their activity in Monaco.
How to apply to the 26th edition of the CCE ?
By completing an online application form:
In order to finalize your registration, please note that you will need to provide us with a Business Plan of your project as well as your resume.
Here are some guidelines to help you elaborate your Business Plan:
The selected candidates will pitch their project to a jury of experts, next autumn.
- 1st place: Government Prize with 40,000 euros in prize money
- 2nd place: JCEM Prize with 21,000 euros in prize money
- Project “Coup de Cœur” Prize of the partner ATHOS with 5.000 euros of endowment
The most deserving projects will also receive the “Monaco Success box” (containing goods and services) offered by JCEM’s partners.